The polarity between the sensational and the mundane is also the dichotomy between the sensational and the sensory in which the latter is left unmarked, unvoiced and unattended to, as a banal element of the everyday.

-Nadia Seremetakis

Monday, October 5

unlimited prints edition


Unlimited Printed Edition | http://nurulh.carbonmade.com/

dear friends,
in light of all that is happening now, 50 cents from the purchase of each print will be put towards the donation to Mercy Relief

prints can be mailed or personally collection from me
email to order or for further details | newrule@gmail.com

tell your friends.
thank you!


xx
n.

4 comments:

  1. pretty cool!!! great idea. your pics deserve to be sold.

    Do you have a paypal account, dear nurul?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey dear,
    :)
    yes i do! let me just figure it out first. hehe. am a tad bimbotic when it comes to such things. if i'm not wrong, i just have to pass you my paypal email login right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmmm.... dunno. :)
    i think there is some options (like "e-business" or something) in your paypal account where you can add a "buy it" button on any website or blog.
    I think it would works.

    Don't give me your paypal login, unless you want me to transfer all your money on my account :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'll go check it out :) thanks dude. and hehe, no no, i won't pass you my login. although, there's not much money to be had anyhow. hehe :P
    xx

    ReplyDelete